US Masters 2016 Betting Offers including enhanced odds offers, free bets, enhanced each way places and more – 7th to 10th April 2016
The Masters is the first major of the year as golf’s great and good descend on the famous Augusta National course to compete is what is always a top class tournament. We have an extensive US Masters Betting Tips, History and Stats article to help you research which player(s) you want to back for glory, but here we bring you details of the latest Masters betting offers that could help skew the odds in your favour.
US Masters Enhanced Odds Offers
There are some cracking enhanced odds offers available for new customers of the following bookies (note, you can only claim one offer from a given bookie when you join them):
- Betfair – 25/1 on Rory McIlroy to win The Masters
- Betfair – 25/1 on Jordan Spieth to win The Masters
- Betfair – 25/1 on Jason Day to win The Masters
- Betfair – 3/1 on McIlroy, Day OR Spieth to make the cut
- Boylesports – New MOBILE customers who join Boylesports can back Rory McIlroy at 8/1 to finish in the top 5
US Masters Enhanced Each Way Places
With so many great players heading to Augusta, even each way bets can be tough to land. But these bookies are giving you a helping hand by paying out at up to eight places on each way bets (all including ties too!). New customers can also get free bets when they join each bookies (amount given in brackets).
- Coral (Bet £5, Get £20) – Paying each way bets up to six places at ¼ of the odds
- Betfair (Bet £10, Get £30) – Paying each way bets up to six places at ¼ of the odds
- Stan James (£10 Free Bet) – Paying each way bets up to six places at ¼ of the odds
- BetVictor (£25 Free Bet) – Paying each way bets up to six places at 1/5 of the odds
- Boylesports (£50 in Free Bets) – Paying each way bets up to five places at ¼ of the odds
US Masters Money Back Offers
These highly rated bookies will be offering the following free bets ahead of the 2016 Grand National:
- Betfair – Money back on losing pre-tournament Masters bets if your player finishes 2nd or 3rd to Rory McIlroy or Jordan Spieth
- Boylesports – Refunds on losing bets if your player finishes 2nd or 3rd (regardless of who wins)
- Stan James – Refunds on losing 2/3 ball golf accas of four or more selections if one selection lets you down
Who will win the US Masters in 2016?
There is a strong argument to suggest that the winner of the 2016 Masters will come from the top three in the betting: Jason Day (7/1), Rory McIlroy (8/1) or Jordan Spieth (10/1). Spieth won it last year, showing real class and poise along the way, while Day has been outstanding in the last few months and Rory is more than eager to complete his set of the majors. As mentioned above, if you haven’t yet got a betting account with Betfair, you can take your pick of those three golfing superstars at massive odds of 25/1.
If you are looking beyond those three, Phil Mickelson can never be discounted (at 20/1 with most bookies) after changing his swing coach and hitting some decent form. While the ever dependable Henrik Stenson could be good for an each way place at 25/1.
For a real outsider, debutant Rafael Cabrera Bello might just have what it takes to get into the places at monster odds of 100/1.